How to Convert iTunes M4P to MP3
The following guide is going to share with you how to remove DRM from iTunes M4P music and convert iTunes M4P to MP3. It introduces two different ways:
Note: If you are using a Mac and want to convert iTunes DRM music M4P on Mac OS X, please get M4P Converter for Mac to help you.
1. Convert iTunes M4P to MP3 by burning an audio CD and ripping it back
1. Insert a CD-R or CD-RW disc into your CD-ROM drive.
2. Burn the iTunes M4P playlist to make an Audio CD. You cannot select the "MP3 CD" option since it requires the DRM protected iTunes M4P files be converted to MP3.
3. After the Audio CD is successfully burned, insert the disc into your CD-ROM drive again. Then you can use iTunes or Windows Media Player to import the music tracks on the burned disc as MP3 files.
2. Convert iTunes M4P to MP3 using DRM Music Converter
Step 2. Add iTunes M4P files
You can import the iTunes M4P files in three ways:
a. Load files by clicking the "Add..." button.
b. Directly drag and drop files to the left main window.
c. Right click on the left main window, click "Add files".
Step 3. Select the output format
By clicking the "Convert to:" box, you can select the output format for the source M4P files. You can choose MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, etc. as the output format according to your needs.
Note: This iTunes M4P to MP3 Converter also allows you to customize the audio parameters for the output files if you are not satisfied with the default settings or cannot find the most appropriate output format for your specific mobile player. Just click the "Settings..." button to make the settings.
Step 4. Start to convert M4P to MP3
Click the "Start" button to begin to convert M4P to MP3. Then, you can enjoy the iTunes music without any limitation.