How to convert The Beatles music downloaded from iTunes to MP3
The Beatles on iTunes seemed so far away — now it looks as though they're here to stay. Apple announced that the Fab Four's entire catalog is now available for download from the iTunes Store. The complete box set of the group is available for $149, with many individual tracks selling for $1.29 apiece. Single albums cost $13 each, with double albums such as the Past Masters compilation going for $20.
The following guide will show you how to remove DRM copy protection from iTunes The Beatles music files and convert iTunes The Beatle music M4P to MP3, M4A to MP3, AAC to MP3. It introduces two different methods:
1. Convert iTunes The Beatle music m4p/m4a/aac to MP3 by burning an audio CD and ripping it back
1. Insert a CD-R or CD-RW disc into your CD-ROM drive.
2. Burn the iTunes The Beatle music playlist to make an Audio CD. You cannot select the "MP3 CD" option since it requires the DRM protected iTunes The Beatle music files be converted to MP3.
3. After the Audio CD is successfully burned, insert the disc into your CD-ROM drive again. Then you can use iTunes or Windows Media Player to import the music tracks on the burned disc as MP3 files.
2. Convert iTunes The Beatle music m4p/m4a/aac to MP3 using DRM Music Converter
Step 2. Add iTunes The Beatle music files
You can import iTunes The Beatle music files in three ways:
a. Load files by clicking the "Add..." button.
b. Directly drag and drop files to the left main window.
c. Right click on the left main window, click "Add files".
Step 3. Select the output format
By clicking the "Convert to:" box, you can select the output format for the source iTunes The Beatle music .m4p, .m4a, .aac files. Here you just choose MP3 as the output format.
Note: This DRM Music Converter also allows you to customize the audio parameters for the output files if you are not satisfied with the default settings or cannot find the most appropriate output format for your specific mobile player. Just click the "Settings..." button to make the settings.
Step 4. Start to convert iTunes The Beatles music to MP3
Click the "Start" button to begin to convert iTunes The Beatles music m4p/m4a/aac to MP3. Then, you can enjoy The Beatles music tracks without any limitation.