How to create iPhone ringtones with DRM music/video?
We have introduced the way of creating free ringtones for iPhone using only iTunes. However, you can only follow this method to make iPhone ringtones with DRM free music in iTunes library. If you want to custom a .m4r iPhone ringtone with protected iTunes M4P or DRM protected WMA music, you'll have to turn to the DRM Removal Software to get it DRM free first. What's more, if you are fond of some audio/sound clip from a video file and want to set it as your iPhone ringtone, the iTunes method fails to help too. What's going to do next?
Cucusoft iPhone Ringtone Maker comes to the rescue! This piece of iPhone ringtone creator software can help you convert all popular video/audio files to iPhone .m4r ringtones. Unlike other iPhone ringtone makers, Cucusoft iPhone Ringtone Maker works for DRM music and video as well. It not only allows you to create iPhone ringtones with DRM music such as M4P (iTunes) and WMA, but also lets you extract audio from DRM WMV, M4V (iTunes) as .m4r iPhone ringtones. Now let's take a look at how it performs to create iPhone ringtones with DRM music/video with this iPhone Ringtone Creator (without DRM Removal Software):
1. Download Cucusoft iPhone Ringtone Maker. Install and launch it.
2. After the main interface pops up, click the "Open File" button to import the DRM music (M4P, WMA) or video (WMV, M4V) files with which you want to make ringtones for your iPhone. The added files will be shown in the list, where you can check out the file name, file path, conversion status, etc.
3. Click the "Play" button to listen to the music/audio before making an iPhone ringtone and locate the part you really want. Drag and drop the start and end sliders to get the music/audio clip. Or you can directly input the start and end time in the "Begin Point" and "End Point" text boxes respectively.
4. Click the "Settings" button and select "Option" from the drop-down list. In the "Option" dialogue, you can choose "Audio Channels", adjust "Sample rate" and apply "Fade In/Out" and "Fix" options (in the main interface).
5. Set output folder by clicking the "Browse" button at the right side of the "Output Path" label.
6. Click the "CREATE RINGTONE NOW!" button to start creating ringtones for your iPhone with DRM music or video files.