Download YouTube Video, Convert YouTube, Burn YouTube to DVD
The following article will share with you how to download YouTube videos for free, convert YouTube to MP4, convert YouTube to AVI, convert YouTube to MOV, convert YouTube to 3GP, convert YouTube to iPod, Zune, PSP, BlackBerry, etc. and burn YouTube videos to DVD. It is composed of three parts:
Part 1. How to free download YouTube videos
If you've got a high speed Internet connection and a video file you'd like to download for your mobile player, the easiest method is with the Zamzar website.
The steps are quite simple. When your video has been downloaded to the format you specified, you'll receive an email with a link to download the file. Remember that Zamzar has a 100MB limit on videos, so if the video you are going to download is larger than 100MB, you'd have to turn to a software application to help you download it. Here I'd recommend using the free version of Cucusoft YouTube Mate (for downloading and playback).
Step 2. How to convert YouTube to MP4 AVI MOV 3GP WMV iPod Zune
If you need to convert downloaded videos from FLV to another format such as MP4, AVI, MOV, 3GP, WMV, you may directly turn to YouTube Mate or get a video converter to help you. I'd recommend using Aimersoft Video Converter Pro to convert the downloaded FLV files. ( Free Download )
The steps are quite simple:
- Click the "Add" button to load FLV video files or you can also load the files by clicking the "Files -> Add files" on the toolbar;
- Choose your file, and click the "Profile" drop-down menu and choose the output format as you want;
- Click the "Start" button to start converting FLV to MP4, AVI, MOV, 3GP, WMV, iPod, Zune, etc.
Part 3. How to burn YouTube videos to DVD
If you want to burn YouTube videos to DVD, you need to get a DVD burning tool. You may just get the Ultimate Version of Aimersoft Video Converter to help you. It combines the features of ripping DVD, converting video and burning DVD into one program. As a matter of fact, if you want to both convert the downloaded YouTube videos in .FLV format to another format and burn YouTube videos to DVD, this Video Converter Ultimate is the only tool you need.
- Load the downloaded FLV files that you want to burn to DVD, and then click the "Burn" button to start to burn.
- Select DVD menu from left bar. Set background picture/music from your local hard disk.
- Name DVD label and set video quality and DVD disk type.
- Click "Start" button to start burn the videos into DVD.