How to Import iTunes Music M4P into Windows DVD Maker
The following guide is going to share with you how to remove DRM protection from iTunes music file, convert iTunes music M4P to MP3, import iTunes music into Windows DVD Maker and add iTunes music m4p as the background music of your Windows DVD Maker project. First, let's learn about:
Windows DVD Maker supported formats for importing content:
Video files: .asf, .avi, .dvr-ms, .m1v, .mp2, .mp2v, .mpe, .mpeg, .mpg, .mpv2, .wm, and .wmv
Audio files: .aif, .aifc, .aiff .asf, .au, .mp2, .mp3, .mpa, .snd, .wav, and .wma
Picture files: .bmp, .dib, .emf, .gif, .jfif, .jpe, .jpeg, .jpg, .png, .tif, .tiff, and .wmf
This article introduces two different ways:
1. Convert iTunes music m4p to mp3 for Windows DVD Maker by burning an audio CD and ripping it back
1. Insert a CD-R or CD-RW disc into your CD-ROM drive.
2. Burn the iTunes M4P playlist to make an Audio CD. You cannot select the "MP3 CD" option since it requires the DRM protected iTunes M4P files be converted to MP3.
3. After the Audio CD is successfully burned, insert the disc into your CD-ROM drive again. Then you can use iTunes or Windows Media Player to import the music tracks on the burned disc as MP3 files.
2. Convert iTunes music m4p to mp3 for Windows DVD Maker using DRM Music Converter
Step 2. Add iTunes M4P files
You can import the iTunes M4P files in three ways:
a. Load files by clicking the "Add..." button.
b. Directly drag and drop files to the left main window.
c. Right click on the left main window, click "Add files".
Step 3. Select the output format
By clicking the "Convert to:" box, you can select the output format for the source M4P files. Here you can select MP3 as the output format.
Note: This iTunes M4P to MP3 Converter also allows you to customize the audio parameters for the output files if you are not satisfied with the default settings or cannot find the most appropriate output format for your specific mobile player. Just click the "Settings..." button to make the settings.
Step 4. Start to convert M4P to MP3
Click the "Start" button to begin to convert M4P to MP3. Then, you can import iTunes music into your Windows DVD Maker project.